Elite Sports Introduction

Please post all announcements here....

Moderators: eagle, MichaelS, GCC Admin

breeze14u

Elite Sports Introduction

Post by breeze14u » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:37 pm

Coaches,
We are excited to announce Elite Sports Association will be back in action for your 2019 Softball Season! I started Elite Sports Association in 2004 and ran tournaments several years in the Middle Georgia area providing quality softball tournaments for local teams. We grew at an alarming rate and what started as a way to stay in the softball family when my daughter graduated turned into all I could handle as a one-man team. Three years later I merged with CAMsports and have had a great time running tournaments and promoting softball with CAMsports. I’ve met many great people through softball. Some of these people are the pioneers in Georgia who made softball what it is today! In the beginning, there were coaches that played with me who have since built huge organizations and promoted softball from day one such as Dickey Vallery, Bo Duncan, Scott Mosley, Buster Bass, Scott Lamb, John Stewart, Walter Green, Larry Shelnut, Will Tomasello and so many others who have done so much for these young ladies. I am reminded of Will coming to Volunteer Park with three different age groups and not winning a game in any division. He has since built one of the strongest associations in Georgia.
We have great plans for Elite Sports and we hope your team will join us as often as possible. I have three directors on board and I plan on adding several more throughout the Southeast. Currently, we have Perry Miller, Justin Miller and me in Georgia. We also have Mark Redmond, who was a former coach with the GA Mustangs 14U, who will be starting up in Nashville, Tennessee. Our 2019 Season kicks off in early February and all of our dates and fields have been secured. We have plans for a 2020 World Series in Nashville which will be a fun time for all players, coaches and parents. If you know quality people that would like to join our organization as a director or umpire please contact us. Our Elite Sports Web Site is under construction now and will not be ready until possibly the second week in January. We will send out all of our Spring & Summer Tournament Dates and will be happy to add your team in any event with just an email, text or call until the site is complete.
Again, thank you so much for all of your support through the years and we are excited to start this new venture for the girls, their families and you with Elite Sports!
If you have any questions, or suggestions, please feel free to give us a call! Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Steve Harrison 678-859-5787; Perry Miller 404-787-2754; Justin Miller 678-334-3985
steve.harrison@elitesports-usa.com perry.miller@elitesports-usa.com justin.miller@elitesports-usa.com
www.elitesports-usa.com

Azp18Uheadcoach

Re: Elite Sports Introduction

Post by Azp18Uheadcoach » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:14 am

So no more Cam sports ?
The umpireing and continue rule changes on each field is the problem Cam sports had.
No consistency across the diamond. And no doubt if you played a lot of cam sports you got better treatment. Just saying.

breeze14u

Re: Elite Sports Introduction

Post by breeze14u » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:58 pm

I assume CAMsports will continue , I just felt it was the right time to move on with what I started years ago with Elite Sports. We are hoping to make this association one that all teams will look forward to joining. . We have several of our directors joining us also. We will strive to make this an association that you will know what you are getting each and every weekend. We have cherry picked our umpires from a list of over 100 to try and provide you with quality game management. We sure hope you will join us and as always we look forward to any questions or suggestions!