Jugs Combo Softball/Baseball Pitching Machine For Sale

Have something to sell or trade. Post it here.
The Georgia Coaches Corner assumes no responsibility for anything posted here. Buy and sell at your own risk.

Moderators: eagle, MichaelS, GCC Admin

David W

Jugs Combo Softball/Baseball Pitching Machine For Sale

Post by David W » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:41 pm

Hello I have a Jugs Combo Softball/Baseball M1300 Pitching machine.
Jugs M1300 retails for $3400 - https://jugssports.com/products/combina ... chine.html
I am the only owner of this machine and it has never spent a night outside.
Jugs advertises the machine pitches from 20-104MPH. It's great for BP, but can be used for many more drills as well. Including, Catcher drills (pop ups and blocking), Infield (position work and short hops), Outfield (cut off work, relays, and backing up). The machine pivots easily on a ball so the machine can even spray balls all over the field easily. The speed that machine can eject the ball can allow it to "hit the ball" from home plate to center field of a HS sized field. It so easy to use anyone can walk right and in a matter of moments be helping you with drills. The machine changes from softball to baseball in a matter of moments so go from one practice to the other if you have a boy and a girl. Save the wear and tear on your body and let the machine do the work, and then sell it in a few years. You will get your monies worth!
As stated in the link above the retail price new from Jugs is $3400 with no balls.
My asking price is $1500 and that comes with several dozen dimple softballs AND several dozen dimple baseballs.
I live in Alpharetta, GA off of 400 at ext 11 Windward Parkway
Call David at 404-513-2911
Attachments
IMG_1826.jpg
IMG_1826.jpg (152.46 KiB) Viewed 3391 times