Perfect Game Softball - Clearwater combine

Post Clinics, Showcases, Intructor Information etc.. Here

Moderators: eagle, MichaelS, GCC Admin

PerfectGameSB

Perfect Game Softball - Clearwater combine

Post by PerfectGameSB » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:36 pm

Hey Everyone!

My name is Destinee Martinez and I am a former member of Team USA and a University of Oklahoma alum! I am so excited to take on the Director of Operations role with Perfect Game and roll out our combines for the 2022 season! I want to share that our PG combines are unique in the sense that we have a centralized location for athletes to house all of their measurable information, Video Clips, and statistics to share with college coaches but I am also excited to share that with the guidance of Jennie Finch, Coach Cnadrea, and Jessica Shults we will be providing an educational component to the event that provides information on how to get to the next level from experienced women in our sport.

I would love the chance to speak with any and all coaches/organizations/managers and invite you all to join us in Clearwater, FL on February 21st at Eddie C Moore complex! (Presidents day; no school)

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at 909-702-0324 or dmartinez@perfectgame.org
Visit: https://www.perfectgame.org/softball/combine/ & watch the video for a quick/clear understanding of our goal.