JOIN ME FOR REALITY BASED TRAINING

Post Clinics, Showcases, Intructor Information etc.. Here

Moderators: eagle, MichaelS, GCC Admin

bsimpson

JOIN ME FOR REALITY BASED TRAINING

Post by bsimpson » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:33 am

EXCITING REALITY BASED TRAINING: Join me Face 2 Face for hitting or mental performance sessions. You benefit from dynamic Reality Based Training that allows you to improve actual game performance instead of simply looking good in practice. Lessons help you develop Mental, Visual, and Physical skills and you acquire high levels of self-trust and decision-making during games. I have been working with serious players in softball and baseball for over forty years and would love to discuss your needs. We also have limited slots for physically active Zoom mental lessons for advanced pitching (with a catcher) or hitting, with front toss drills requiring another person. Contact me now to start planning your personal journey to success.

Bobby Simpson: Founder of Getting Better Every Day, Inc., dba/Higher Ground; International softball clinician, with experience in Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, England, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Scotland, Sweden, USA, and U.S. Virgin Islands; Head Coach of British Women's Fastpitch National Team (2001-2004), Gold Medal winner of 2004 Olympic Test Event in Greece; Former coach for Dutch and Greek National Teams; Former pro (K.C. Royals Baseball Academy) and college (Florida State) baseball coach; Author of Improved Hitting For Girls Softball, plus author, instructor, or producer of more than 125 magazine articles (SOFTBALL Magazine Staff Contributing Editor), coaching manuals, and instructional DVD's.

CONTACT
Bobby Simpson
bsimpson@friendlycity.net
229-392-4048