Professional Hitting/Fielding Instruction Available

Post Clinics, Showcases, Intructor Information etc.. Here

Moderators: eagle, MichaelS, GCC Admin

esharum

Professional Hitting/Fielding Instruction Available

Post by esharum » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:35 pm

Hello Players, Coaches, and Parents!

My name is Elizabeth Sharum and I am now open for bookings in Kennesaw, Acworth, and Marietta for hitting and/or fielding instruction! These lessons can be at the individual, group, or team level. Please reach out for pricing as it varies. The curriculum taught is based on the teachings of P.O.P. Baseball and Softball which has been training athletes and instructors for over 30 years.

About me: I have been playing this game competitively since I was 11 years old. Since then I have achieved the following:
  • Starting College 1st Baseman (2019-2021) (Norwich University)
  • Athletic Liason for NU Women’s Softball (2020-2021) (Norwich University)
  • Nominated GA Positive Athlete (2019) (Sprayberry HS)
  • GHSA Scholar-Athlete (2015-2019) (Sprayberry HS)
  • Team Captain (2017-2019) (Sprayberry HS)
  • Varsity Starter (2015-2019) (Sprayberry HS)
I am now at the point in my softball career where I am no longer playing but helping to build the future of our sport. It is my passion to develop students of the game not only physically but mentally and spiritually as well. As a P.O.P. trained instructor, I have spent an official 4 years training under Atlanta’s P.O.P. owner, Elayna Siebert, as both an instructor and player.

About P.O.P. Baseball and Softball: We are a Christian-based organization. Our philosophy for instruction is as follows:

POP stands for Pursuit of Perfection. We believe that if we pursue perfection, we may attain excellence. If we pursue excellence, we may attain greatness. If we pursue greatness, we may attain average. And if we pursue average, we may attain below average.
  • In Softball/Baseball, this translates to absolutely focused repetition and a constant learning mentality.
  • In life, this translates to putting 100% effort and integrity into our classes/careers and relationships
  • In our spiritual walks, this translates to putting our faith in Christ, continuously developing our relationship with Him and His Word, and allowing ourselves to receive His grace and mercy when we fail
If the above information interests you, I would love to get the opportunity to interact and develop your player(s). Please reach out and I will get back to you on your questions and/or scheduling in 24-48 hours.

Thanks and God Bless,

Elizabeth Sharum

Phone (Txt only): 678-427-8067
Instagram: coach_e_training
Email: sharumelizabeth@gmail.com
Facebook Page: Coach E Training