Highly experienced Softball instructor has openings for new players- Dallas/ Hiram facility

Post Clinics, Showcases, Intructor Information etc.. Here

Moderators: eagle, MichaelS, GCC Admin

Baseballdad31

Highly experienced Softball instructor has openings for new players- Dallas/ Hiram facility

Post by Baseballdad31 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:45 pm

I am a softball instructor at a 25,000 sf indoor facility in Dallas, Ga. We have 9 full size pitching and hitting cages as well as a turfed area for defensive work.

I work on the individual swing components during our training so we can track results and correct focus areas. I also work with defenders to not only teach them proper fundamentals and advanced techniques but also game strategy so they start to understand situations and be prepared as the speed of the game increases.

I am not an instructor that just put balls on a tee or pitches balls without instruction. I really enjoy breaking down the how’s and why’s when sit comes to hitting, fielding and strategy.

My specialty is hitting, fielding and the mental aspect of the game. I currently train several travel softball and baseball players.

I am currently Varsity assistant coach at Hiram high school. I was also the head coach of nationally ranked 12u and 17u travel baseball programs. I transitioned away from travel coaching to focus on high school coaching/ players development and individual lessons.

I would be happy to provide references. I am a member of and a certified instructor with ABCA. I also have a perfect rating on both Lessons.com and coachup.com.

Thank you,
Avery
404-904-2419
Hirambaseball2@gmail.com

Taylorsoftball00

Re: Highly experienced Softball instructor has openings for new players- Dallas/ Hiram facility

Post by Taylorsoftball00 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:10 am

Awesome instructor with tons of proven results!!