Hitting/Fielding Instructor

Post Clinics, Showcases, Intructor Information etc.. Here

Moderators: eagle, MichaelS, GCC Admin

CoachMo2

Hitting/Fielding Instructor

Post by CoachMo2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:27 am

Looking for a fielding or hitting instructor?

Instructor credentials:
  • Former D1 collegiate athlete
  • Shortstop
  • MVP
  • NFCA DI All-American Scholar Athlete
  • 3X Conference Player of the Week
  • Conference Championship All-Tournament Team
  • University's Top 10 record leaders in Hits, Runs, Home Runs, & Stolen Bases
  • Commissioner’s Scholar Student Athlete/All-Academic Team
  • 4-Year Starter
Ages: Accepting ALL Ages

FLEX - Serving the metro Atlanta area. Will travel to your local park or facility.

Pricing
$45/hr
$70/2hrs
**Packages**
10 1hr sessions - $375

Coach Mo
Text: 404-216-1513
Last edited by CoachMo2 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

DickeysDugout

Re: Hitting/Fielding Instructor

Post by DickeysDugout » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello Coach Mo-

My name is Haleigh Dickey. I recently opened up an indoor softball training center. I see on your ad that you are traveling to parks. But are you looking for a home to give lessons? The location of my facility is very centralized and pulls clientele from all parts of metro Atlanta. I have opened my space with the intention of not only spreading softball and the love for softball, but to spread and instill confidence in young girls through this sport. I have just hired a pitching instructor, but as of right now, it is just me tacking the hitting and fielding. I have been in search for another. With the stats that you have on your ad, I would love for you to come by the place and see if there is a potential opportunity for you here. If you are interested in a home to hold lessons, please give me a call!! I look forward to hearing back. Thank you,

Haleigh Dickey
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill '13
Founder of Dickey's Dugout Inc.
(470)227-1329
dickeysdugout@yahoo.com

CoachMo2

Post by CoachMo2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:22 am

Hi Haleigh,

My apologies for the late response.If still available, I will definitely look into this opportunity as rainy days have become an issue lately.
I will contact you via email soon!

Have a good one!

ozny63

Post by ozny63 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:17 pm

Would any of you have lessons for Throwing Mechanics, I would be interested in getting my daughter in throwing lessons. She already plays in a 14 u Travel team . I am looking for someone that can get her to the next level she will age out in May as she turns 15. she plays in all U-trip tournaments I live in Loganville Ga. I would say she is a B type player looking to get her as an A level player. She has a good Bat. But I am really focusing on her Throwing Mechanics

my email is nycoz1@gmail.com