Pitching/Hitting/Fielding Lessons

Post Clinics, Showcases, Intructor Information etc.. Here

Moderators: eagle, MichaelS, GCC Admin

kspradlin1

Pitching/Hitting/Fielding Lessons

Post by kspradlin1 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:53 pm

Hi. My name is Aslinn. I played A-level travel ball for 11 years, HS ball at Carrollton, and was recruited heavily by over 85 schools. I was in the Flo Softball Top 100 for 2020s and verbally committed at Georgia State when I was 13. Unfortunately, I could not play collegiately due to a career-ending knee injury, but I am healed now and looking to get back involved in the game I love. While playing, I was a power hitter, but could also bunt for a hit and steal bases so I can teach either/both. I played the left side of the infield and can show your young players how to play the positions, and rotate for coverages and throw-downs. I also pitched and was Region Pitcher of the Year, First Team All-Region, and First Team All-State at Carrollton High School. During my career there, I pitched 143 innings with 103 Ks without throwing 60mph. I threw and can teach a change-up, screw, curve, drop, drop curve, and screw rise. Please reach out to me on my cell at 770-652-5714 if interested. I am in college so I am available most any time and am willing to travel if not too far away, but live in Douglasville.