9/8 CAMSPORTS Looking for Parity on the Field

Camsports sanctioned Tournaments
http://www.camsports-usa.com

Moderators: eagle, MichaelS, GCC Admin

Jones County Sport

9/8 CAMSPORTS Looking for Parity on the Field

Post by Jones County Sport » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi Coaches,

This is John Mazzola with Camsports. Alot of first year teams struggle against second year teams. This is really true when the kids are in the 8u, 10u ,12u age groups because that one year does make a difference. A First Year team getting run ruled by a strong second year team is no fun. In fact, it is demoralizing and the players with their parents get frustrated.

To help level the playing field, I started the Looking for Parity Tournament Series. All first year teams can play, but second year teams must be CLASS C.
This gives the first year teams a chance to compete and have fun while they develop their skills.

Fall Looking for Parity on the Field schedule is as follows:
9/8 Already has 6 teams of 10 under and 2 teams of 14 under.
9/22 Already has 4 teams of 10 under, 12 under and 14 under.
10/06
10/20

Please register at WWW.CAMSPORTS-USA.COM or call John at 478-986-7871.

Looking forward to putting a smile on the kids faces !

Thank You for 21 years of support !

Have a Blessed Day !

John Sr.

angmac20

Re: 9/8 CAMSPORTS Looking for Parity on the Field

Post by angmac20 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:07 am

Hello, I’m looking for a little direction here. My daughter currently plays rec ball and is wanting to get into travel. She is not an A class player right now. I want to get here into a first year Cam Or class C, I believe that is the first year terminology. Would you be able to direct me in the right direction to those types of teams? We currently play out of Bogan Park, Mill Creek Association. I would appreciate any help you could give me. She currently plays in 12u. Her birthday is April 24, 2008. Her name is Riley.

Thank you,
Angie McNeil